Raffles Place

 Continuing on with the walkabout session with the Alpa 12 STC Silver Edition.This time around the Raffles Place area, shooting the architecture. 

The "new" CapitaSpring building. A max of 18mm of rear fall is applied. There is some vignetting, and a bit of a purple lens cast on the top of the image which I removed in post production. 


The Providore, a cafe right in the middle of Raffles Place. The purple cast is somewhat less here, but noticeable because I elected not to correct it in post.


I love the 40mm on the 44x33 sensor, an equivalent FOV of about 33mm in 135 full frame. Which means to me that my incoming Sinar X will probably need a 90mm lens for the same FOV in 4x5 film. Which is a bit of a bummer, as I only have a Nikkor W 180/f5.6 in the package. Anyway, will try and shoot with that first, and see if I need a 90 or maybe a wider 75.

The Raffles Place MRT.


Moving on, I made my way across the bridge to the Victoria Concert Hall.



And the former Supreme Court building, now housing the National Gallery. 




Comments