Geylang, evening walkabout

 Was recently in Geylang for dinner, at a newish place serving rosti. Must be missing Switzerland...its been more than 2 years since I was last there. That's a long time for me, as for the last 2 decades, I have made at least 4 to 6 trips a year to Switzerland. Anyway, here are some photographs of the walkabout before and after dinner. Fujifilm GFX 50S II with Hasselblad HCD 4/28 with H Adapter. Handheld.

First, the place of my dinner.  Not bad rosti. 



Terraced houses along the street where I parked. The architecture is rather interesting. I don't make any pretense to know what the architectural elements are, but the tiles, and cornice details are very interesting.


A cultural shop. It was closed when I arrived. But I liked the signboard, and the goods for sale within. Watch for the beautiful white dog inside. He barked when I was taking the shot, but it was a friendly one, he was furiously wagging his tail.


And a final shot before returning home. A very traditional, old school hotel. Blue hour. I am pretty impressed with the GFX 50S and the HCD 28 lens. 




Comments