Pan Pacific Hotel

 Attended my nephew's wedding, and managed to walk around the ground floor of the hotel where the event is held. The Pan Pacific Hotel's bar, lounge and dining area has an interesting decor, and very attractive.

As usual, with Fujifilm GFX 50S II and GF 50, hand held in available light. I originally shot with in-camera crop of 65:24 aspect ratio with Acros film simulation. While I liked those photographs, I thought it is more documentary to show them in the original format of 4:3 and in colour.

These are sort of a dining pod, where each of these structures house a semi-private dining table.


A different perspective shows the table arrangement.


I found these pods to be fascinating. Here is another photograph, from yet another angle from the bar sitting area with the pods in the background..


The long bar counter is situated on one end.


And some more table area. Looks like a restaurant layout for communal eating.


A look at the lounge area just next to this space. In this photograph, I chose to crop off the top and bottom which do not contain any interesting structures.




Comments