Satay man

This was photographed at one of the most elusive satay vendors in Singapore. Known as Ah Pui (or Fatty). Currently, the waitlist for their famous pork satay is up to 6 months in advance, and only available in the evenings. I paid a visit for lunch, and Ah Pui was not in command, but this chap, who introduced himself as the barista, but I was told by some friends that he was being modest as he was the owner of the cafe. 


As I had not make my reservations months earlier, I was only able to try the Bicho Sate. Chicken grilled over charcoal. And a light, vinegary garnish over. No peanut sauce. I quite liked it. The grilling is excellent.


Photographed with the Hasselblad H3D-HM16-32 film back with the HC 3.5-4.5/50-110 lens. Fujifilm Acros film stock. Scanned with the same H3D-39 with HC 4/120. 

Comments